Um, yeah. He is. For those of us who have seen tonight’s episode — and SPOILER ALERT if you haven’t — it’s clear that Ben is careering towards a complete and utter Proposal Platform disaster. Stay tuned for my full TV recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click to see Kristen’s full Bachelor episode 9 recap, and also don’t miss Chris Harrison’s exclusive behind-the-scenes Bachelor blog), but in the meantime, rose lovers, let me know what you thought about this evening’s “journey” to Switzerland? Besides making me want to hop a plane directly to Interlaken (how pretty was that scenery?), the primary emotions I felt upon watching Ben’s overnight dates with the “ladies” were anger, confusion, indifference, hunger. You? I’m pretty sure we can all see where this is headed, and it’s not pretty. That said, I’m definitely looking forward to next week’s Women Tell All special, even if Team Bachelor did think it was a good idea to invite Shawntel again (snoooooooooze). Here’s hoping all the “ladies” get together and burn Courtney in effigy! Fire up your torches and let’s talk Bachelor!
'The Bachelor' episode 9: 'I think he's making a mistake'
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- 'AHS: Freak Show' to premiere Oct. 8
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' gets a season 2
- Megan Mullally, Natalie Morales on 'Parks'
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- 'iZombie' gigs for Molly Hagan, Judy Reyes
- Greg Finley joins 'The Flash' as Girder
- Emma Stone set for B'way debut in 'Cabaret'
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'