We don’t think she came out talking, but a baby girl Elise was born to talk show host Piers Morgan and his wife Celia Walden. “It’s true. I’ve become a dad for the fourth time,” the Piers Morgan Tonight host Tweeted. “She’s absurdly beautiful, and utterly adorable.” And after watching that guy eviscerate contestants on America’s Got Talent, we’re inclined to believe him.
Nov 25 2011 10:18 PM ET
Piers Morgan is a dad again
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- CBS: Full trailers for new fall shows
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4M federal tax lien
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...
- 'X-Men': Evan Peters in as Quiksilver