This is like a dream that I, someone whose high school yearbook was filled with classmates wishing her a lifetime of happiness with New Kids on the Block’s Jordan Knight, didn’t even know I still had. Bloggers attending the closing night event of last week’s BlissDom Canada social media conference for women in Toronto were treated to a surprise appearance by Knight, who’d been brought in by eOne Music to thank the ladies for supporting his solo album, Unfinished, which has produced two Top 40 hits in Canada. He was expected to pose for photos, but the women got more than that — he joined a large group of them onstage karaoking NKOTB’s “Step By Step” and “Hangin’ Tough.” Watch a video below, which includes a Queen of Hearts dancing up on him while a Black Swan watches at 1:14, and him admitting that he also needs to look at the lyrics at 2:35.Â
Jordan Knight makes surprise appearance at all-female Halloween karaoke party: Watch!
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser next week
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- TLC reality show to look at answered prayers
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Deliverance' adapted as a play: EW review
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape