James Brolin from The West Wing Texas governor Rick Perry poised to enter the Republican presidential race tomorrow — the same day as the important Ames Straw Poll in Iowa — he already has more to worry about than Mitt Romney, Michele Bachmann, and other rival candidates. He has to worry about Rick Parry. Though Perry isn’t officially on the ballot tomorrow, his supporters are encouraging voters to write-in his name as their top choice. Not so fast, says Stephen Colbert’s ColbertSuperPAC. The semi-serious political action committee takes umbrage with out-of-state carpetbaggers with their bags of carpets telling Iowans who to vote for, and it is fighting fire with fire extinguishers. Vote for Rick Parry tomorrow — “That’s Parry with an A for America, with an A for Iowa.” Watch the recent ads.
Stephen Colbert PAC commercials target Texas gov Rick Perry
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- Tom Hiddleston wrote Thanks for Loki note
- Jim Gaffigan series to air on TV Land
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig for Jenny Slate
- 'Blacklist' gig for Krysten Ritter
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Star Wars': Marvel Comics reveals plans