If you’re going to present a Top 10 List with tips on “Living a Long and Happy Life,” you can’t do better than landing Betty White, who makes every joke at least 14 percent funnier. Last night on Letterman, the ageless wonder shared her 10 secrets for being Betty White. The Hot in Cleveland star even used her soapbox to lob a barb at LeBron James, the goat of the NBA Finals who had callously abandoned Cleveland for Miami. (The former Golden Girl, it should be noted, made the opposite trip, and she hasn’t lost a thing.) Take a look.
Betty White teaches David Letterman how to be Betty White
- Fox slammed for 'X rated' Easter Bunny
- 'Americans' renewed for season 3
- Chloe Grace Moretz joins 'The 5th Wave'
- Miley Cyrus still ill, St. Louis show nixed
- 'Heroes Reborn' adds a digital prequel
- 'View': All 11 co-hosts together May 15
- Paul Walker's bros help finish 'F&F7'
- Ginny Potter, Quidditch Correspondent