If you’re going to present a Top 10 List with tips on “Living a Long and Happy Life,” you can’t do better than landing Betty White, who makes every joke at least 14 percent funnier. Last night on Letterman, the ageless wonder shared her 10 secrets for being Betty White. The Hot in Cleveland star even used her soapbox to lob a barb at LeBron James, the goat of the NBA Finals who had callously abandoned Cleveland for Miami. (The former Golden Girl, it should be noted, made the opposite trip, and she hasn’t lost a thing.) Take a look.
Betty White teaches David Letterman how to be Betty White
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Fargo' season 1 to stream only on Hulu
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- People Mag Award guests talk 'The Interview'
- People Magazine Awards: What stars wore
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks