If you’re going to present a Top 10 List with tips on “Living a Long and Happy Life,” you can’t do better than landing Betty White, who makes every joke at least 14 percent funnier. Last night on Letterman, the ageless wonder shared her 10 secrets for being Betty White. The Hot in Cleveland star even used her soapbox to lob a barb at LeBron James, the goat of the NBA Finals who had callously abandoned Cleveland for Miami. (The former Golden Girl, it should be noted, made the opposite trip, and she hasn’t lost a thing.) Take a look.
Betty White teaches David Letterman how to be Betty White
- Jim Gaffigan series to air on TV Land
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- 'Star Wars': Marvel Comics reveals plans
- Paramount apology for 'TMNT' 9/11 poster
- Kyra Sedgwick: 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig
- 'Arrow' casts J.R. Ramirez as Wildcat
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con