If you’re going to present a Top 10 List with tips on “Living a Long and Happy Life,” you can’t do better than landing Betty White, who makes every joke at least 14 percent funnier. Last night on Letterman, the ageless wonder shared her 10 secrets for being Betty White. The Hot in Cleveland star even used her soapbox to lob a barb at LeBron James, the goat of the NBA Finals who had callously abandoned Cleveland for Miami. (The former Golden Girl, it should be noted, made the opposite trip, and she hasn’t lost a thing.) Take a look.
Betty White teaches David Letterman how to be Betty White
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- 'Dancing With the Stars' 3 finalists are...
- 'True Detective' casts 3 in key roles
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- Idina Menzel announces world tour
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC