Jersey Shore’s third season finale aired March 24. Does that mean the fist-pumping reality program has been off the cultural radar long enough that jokes about it are funny again? Half an hour ago, my answer would have been “No.” Then I saw the following clip from Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, in which the host and a slew of guests — Abby Elliott, Rachel Dratch, and, best of all, Amy Poehler and Tina Fey — are transformed into pitch-perfect parodies of the guidos and guidettes we’ve gotten to know and loate (that’s “love and hate”) over the past year and a half. Watch the 9-minute opus yourself to hear Jimmy’s Pauly D voice and marvel at the best televised use of the Shake Weight since a certain episode of South Park, then nod sagely at Questlove’s wise words: “White people are weird.”
Even Amy Poehler and Tina Fey aren't immune to the gross magic of the Jersey Floor
- 'Survivor': Eliminated contestant is...
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Kevin Smith to cameo in his own biopic
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15