Jersey Shore’s third season finale aired March 24. Does that mean the fist-pumping reality program has been off the cultural radar long enough that jokes about it are funny again? Half an hour ago, my answer would have been “No.” Then I saw the following clip from Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, in which the host and a slew of guests — Abby Elliott, Rachel Dratch, and, best of all, Amy Poehler and Tina Fey — are transformed into pitch-perfect parodies of the guidos and guidettes we’ve gotten to know and loate (that’s “love and hate”) over the past year and a half. Watch the 9-minute opus yourself to hear Jimmy’s Pauly D voice and marvel at the best televised use of the Shake Weight since a certain episode of South Park, then nod sagely at Questlove’s wise words: “White people are weird.”
Even Amy Poehler and Tina Fey aren't immune to the gross magic of the Jersey Floor
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list