Jersey Shore’s third season finale aired March 24. Does that mean the fist-pumping reality program has been off the cultural radar long enough that jokes about it are funny again? Half an hour ago, my answer would have been “No.” Then I saw the following clip from Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, in which the host and a slew of guests — Abby Elliott, Rachel Dratch, and, best of all, Amy Poehler and Tina Fey — are transformed into pitch-perfect parodies of the guidos and guidettes we’ve gotten to know and loate (that’s “love and hate”) over the past year and a half. Watch the 9-minute opus yourself to hear Jimmy’s Pauly D voice and marvel at the best televised use of the Shake Weight since a certain episode of South Park, then nod sagely at Questlove’s wise words: “White people are weird.”
Even Amy Poehler and Tina Fey aren't immune to the gross magic of the Jersey Floor
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7