Carrot Top agreed to straighten his trademark curls for a Las Vegas Magazine cover shoot. The negotiations were epic, according to LasVegasSun.com’s Kats Report. It took two hours to convince the comedian to do it. He was so afraid his curls wouldn’t return that he first offered to let them just wet his hair. Unable to tolerate the disappointed faces, he ultimately caved. The process itself took four hours. “Part of me would like to come out one night and do the show with it totally straight,” he said. “The crowd would go nuts.” [Insert your own joke here.]
Carrot Top gets a blowout. (Just accept that you care enough to look.)
- Golden Globes nominations are in
- Golden Globes noms: Who's up/down for Oscars?
- Golden Globes TV noms: Nice surprises, nasty snubs
- Golden Globes movie noms: Who got snubbed?
- Taylor Schilling on 'Golden' glow for 'Orange'
- Jared Leto gets Globes news on tour bus
- Gabourey Sidibe: Next for Queenie on 'AHS: Coven'?
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
Top 5 Most Read
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- '12 Years a Slave' and 'American Hustle' lead Golden Globe nominees
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on