Carrot Top agreed to straighten his trademark curls for a Las Vegas Magazine cover shoot. The negotiations were epic, according to LasVegasSun.com’s Kats Report. It took two hours to convince the comedian to do it. He was so afraid his curls wouldn’t return that he first offered to let them just wet his hair. Unable to tolerate the disappointed faces, he ultimately caved. The process itself took four hours. “Part of me would like to come out one night and do the show with it totally straight,” he said. “The crowd would go nuts.” [Insert your own joke here.]
Carrot Top gets a blowout. (Just accept that you care enough to look.)
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.