Carrot Top agreed to straighten his trademark curls for a Las Vegas Magazine cover shoot. The negotiations were epic, according to LasVegasSun.com’s Kats Report. It took two hours to convince the comedian to do it. He was so afraid his curls wouldn’t return that he first offered to let them just wet his hair. Unable to tolerate the disappointed faces, he ultimately caved. The process itself took four hours. “Part of me would like to come out one night and do the show with it totally straight,” he said. “The crowd would go nuts.” [Insert your own joke here.]
Carrot Top gets a blowout. (Just accept that you care enough to look.)
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- Joe Cocker dies: Celeb tributes on Twitter
- Theater group seeks to show 'The Interview'
- 'Jessica Jones': Mike Colter in as Luke Cage
- Bill Cosby accused of another assault in '70s
- Katniss wax figure at Madame Tussauds
- George R.R. Martin: I'll show 'The Interview'
- N.Y. theater sets live-read of 'The Interview'
- Michael C. Hall sings 'Hedwig' tune in NYC
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks