At last night’s New York premiere of their new movie Water for Elephants, Reese Witherspoon cleared up a comment she reportedly made about being disappointed with her sex scene with Robert Pattinson because he was suffering from a horrible cold. “Let’s just get something straight: It’s still a sex scene with Rob Pattinson. I was havin’ a very good time,” she told Access Hollywood. Pattinson joked that Witherspoon had a better answer prepared for that question. “I only texted you that, I wasn’t gonna say that out loud,” she said. Asked if Witherspoon’s comment had hurt his feelings, Pattinson quipped, “No, I know she secretly likes it. I mean, she likes it a little bit dirty. I shouldn’t have said that on TV either … Green mucus, that’s our thing.” Watch the interview below. Witherspoon saves the conversation by insisting regardless, the sex scene is “really sexy.” They seem to have good chemistry. I’ll buy that.┬á
'Water for Elephants' premiere: Robert and Reese talk sex scene (and mucus)
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks