As you no doubt saw on Wednesday’s episode of American Idol, the top 11 contestants got all gussied up this week for a glamorous Entertainment Weekly photo shoot celebrating them all making the cut for the show’s big summer tour. In the first of many behind-the-scenes peeks at the shoot, see what the Idols think about their fancy ensembles. Who loves to get dolled up? Who is “always nervous” about being styled? Who picked out a dress once modeled by Kim Kardashian? (Hint: not Paul.) And, most important of all, would James “The Durbs” Durbin go sans tail? All will be revealed in the video clip below! Then check back throughout the next week for additional behind-the-scenes goodies. And for more reality-related ramblings, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss.
'American Idol': Behind the scenes at EW's photo shoot!
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...