But first, I guess this post really only needs two sentences: It seems Brendon and Rachel will sure be watching a lot of TV, based on the number of dip mixes — and one (just one!) Milk Chocolate Chick — requested on their registry. Also, who will sabot
eur(age) the wedding between Rachel and her man while they’re “floating on a barge and exchanging our own vows“?
'Big Brother' alums Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly getting married after finding 'a fate fostered by TV and our love for science.'
- 'Mockingjay' aims to keep box office crown
- P.D. James, crime novelist, dies at 94
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15