But first, I guess this post really only needs two sentences: It seems Brendon and Rachel will sure be watching a lot of TV, based on the number of dip mixes — and one (just one!) Milk Chocolate Chick — requested on their registry. Also, who will sabot
eur(age) the wedding between Rachel and her man while they’re “floating on a barge and exchanging our own vows“?
'Big Brother' alums Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly getting married after finding 'a fate fostered by TV and our love for science.'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks