But first, I guess this post really only needs two sentences: It seems Brendon and Rachel will sure be watching a lot of TV, based on the number of dip mixes — and one (just one!) Milk Chocolate Chick — requested on their registry. Also, who will sabot
eur(age) the wedding between Rachel and her man while they’re “floating on a barge and exchanging our own vows“?
'Big Brother' alums Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly getting married after finding 'a fate fostered by TV and our love for science.'
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' takes in $55M on Friday
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere