But first, I guess this post really only needs two sentences: It seems Brendon and Rachel will sure be watching a lot of TV, based on the number of dip mixes — and one (just one!) Milk Chocolate Chick — requested on their registry. Also, who will sabot
eur(age) the wedding between Rachel and her man while they’re “floating on a barge and exchanging our own vows“?
'Big Brother' alums Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly getting married after finding 'a fate fostered by TV and our love for science.'
- Michael Bay 'Untitled Cocaine Project' at TNT
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- TV Guide Network rebrands as POP
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat