But first, I guess this post really only needs two sentences: It seems Brendon and Rachel will sure be watching a lot of TV, based on the number of dip mixes — and one (just one!) Milk Chocolate Chick — requested on their registry. Also, who will sabot
eur(age) the wedding between Rachel and her man while they’re “floating on a barge and exchanging our own vows“?
'Big Brother' alums Brendon Villegas and Rachel Reilly getting married after finding 'a fate fostered by TV and our love for science.'
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story