Matthew Morrison said it for a lot of Gleeks when he told EW in December, “I need some Holly Holliday in my life.” Gwyneth Paltrow is back, as last night’s credits teased, and this time she’s the “sexy sex-ed substitute.” (Please, no Mary Todd Lincoln outfits!) She and Will are clearly going to connect, what with Prince’s “Kiss” and their sultry dance-floor number. “Maybe’s it’s time I learned a little bit about romance,” breathes Holly. “I happen to be an excellent educator,” answers Will. Just kiss the girl, Mr. Schue.
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Amanda Bynes: 'Don't believe any reports'
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'