Tara Reid is a tease. Two weeks ago, she told press at Charmaine Blakes’ 1st Annual Golden Globe Viewing Party to Help Eliminate Child Trafficking that she’d be shooting The Big Lebowski 2 — this year. Holy Little Lebowski Urban Achievers! A Big Lebowski sequel! I’d sever my own toe for another trip to Dude-land. But was Bunny simply being fatuous? According to a spokesperson for the Coen brothers, who would probably know such things, there is no Big Lebowski 2 in the works. Reid’s rep writes to EW, “She heard Jeff Bridges say that he wanted to make Big Lebowski 2 and have all the original cast members in it, so she may have misspoke, thinking that included her based on what Jeff said.” Sheesh, this is the kind of bongled conclusion that will get you tangled with a bunch of nihilists.
Sorry Bunny, there's no 'Big Lebowski' sequel
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7