Tara Reid is a tease. Two weeks ago, she told press at Charmaine Blakes’ 1st Annual Golden Globe Viewing Party to Help Eliminate Child Trafficking that she’d be shooting The Big Lebowski 2 — this year. Holy Little Lebowski Urban Achievers! A Big Lebowski sequel! I’d sever my own toe for another trip to Dude-land. But was Bunny simply being fatuous? According to a spokesperson for the Coen brothers, who would probably know such things, there is no Big Lebowski 2 in the works. Reid’s rep writes to EW, “She heard Jeff Bridges say that he wanted to make Big Lebowski 2 and have all the original cast members in it, so she may have misspoke, thinking that included her based on what Jeff said.” Sheesh, this is the kind of bongled conclusion that will get you tangled with a bunch of nihilists.
Sorry Bunny, there's no 'Big Lebowski' sequel
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Fargo' season 1 to stream only on Hulu
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks