Tara Reid is a tease. Two weeks ago, she told press at Charmaine Blakes’ 1st Annual Golden Globe Viewing Party to Help Eliminate Child Trafficking that she’d be shooting The Big Lebowski 2 — this year. Holy Little Lebowski Urban Achievers! A Big Lebowski sequel! I’d sever my own toe for another trip to Dude-land. But was Bunny simply being fatuous? According to a spokesperson for the Coen brothers, who would probably know such things, there is no Big Lebowski 2 in the works. Reid’s rep writes to EW, “She heard Jeff Bridges say that he wanted to make Big Lebowski 2 and have all the original cast members in it, so she may have misspoke, thinking that included her based on what Jeff said.” Sheesh, this is the kind of bongled conclusion that will get you tangled with a bunch of nihilists.
Sorry Bunny, there's no 'Big Lebowski' sequel
- 'Maze Runner' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $11M
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- Caleb's 'Big Brother' Q&A: 'I would have won'
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron