Beverly Hills, 90210 in 1990. Her youngest costar, Brian Austin Green (a.k.a. David Silver) won’t hit the big five-0 until … 2023! Phew. That’s way in the future. And Shenae Grimes, star of the new 90210, won’t be 50 until 2039! Which, whoops, just made us feel old again. So forget that part. Happy birthday, GC!If you’re under 25, that headline probably means nothing to you. If you’re over, you may have just broken into a cold sweat. But before you reach for the booze, keep this in mind: Carteris was 29 when she started playing 16-year old Andrea Zuckerman on
Happy 50th birthday Gabrielle Carteris!
- 'Glee' plans New Directions for Rachel
- Zach Galifianakis TV series gets FX pickup
- 'Sons of Guns' axed; star faces rape charge
- 'Simpsons' marathon: 11 gems this week
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- 'Survivor': MLB alum John Rocker to play
- 'Survivor' twist revealed: 'Exile Island' returns
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- 'Once Upon a Time' gig for 'True Blood' fave
- Chris Soules is the new 'Bachelor'