Beverly Hills, 90210 in 1990. Her youngest costar, Brian Austin Green (a.k.a. David Silver) won’t hit the big five-0 until … 2023! Phew. That’s way in the future. And Shenae Grimes, star of the new 90210, won’t be 50 until 2039! Which, whoops, just made us feel old again. So forget that part. Happy birthday, GC!If you’re under 25, that headline probably means nothing to you. If you’re over, you may have just broken into a cold sweat. But before you reach for the booze, keep this in mind: Carteris was 29 when she started playing 16-year old Andrea Zuckerman on
Happy 50th birthday Gabrielle Carteris!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey