The promo for Sons of Anarchy‘s third season (premiering Sept. 7 on FX) does everything right. Jax (Charlie Hunnam) grieves the kidnapping of his son, Abel, sitting by his crib (shirtless) and then has some kind of moment of contemplation (in the shower). The motorcycle club revs up their engines (buzzing a man buried to his neck in the ground) and draws their weapons (a lot). And Gemma (Katey Sagal) punches another woman in the face, which is what I’d like to do to Emmy voters who didn’t put her on the ballot. Watch it below.
'Sons of Anarchy' season 3 promo: Locked and loaded
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?
- 'Victoria's Secret': 12 years of 'Fantasy Bras'
- Golden Globe noms: TV wild cards we'd love to see
- Golden Globes: We predict the movie nominees
- 'Arrow' sneak peek: Run, Roy, run!
- 'Mary Poppins': Karen Dotrice on being 'Jane Banks'
- Most cringeworthy movie dialogue of '13: 'Top' 5
- 'Godzilla' returns: First trailer
Top 5 Most Read
- AFI movies of the year: 'Her' and '12 Years a Slave' in; 'August: Osage County' out
- 'The Voice' recap: Green Eggs and Adam
- 'Mary Poppins' star talks 50th anniversary and 'Saving Mr. Banks'
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'New Year's Rockin' Eve': Ariana Grande, The Fray, Capital Cities, and Daughtry set to perform -- EXCLUSIVE