CHUD the ’80s-set Anchorman sequel that fell apart over budget issues was going to be a musical. “We were going to do four months on Broadway and then jump right into filming,” he said. Two reasons to believe him aside from the “Afternoon Delight” moment in the first film (and the music video): Ferrell’s limited run with You’re Welcome America. A Final Night with George W Bush in 2009, and we know Paul Rudd loves to karaoke. (McKay’s reps did not have further comment on the matter when contacted earlier today.)This is something we choose to believe because it would have been awesome: Adam McKay told
'Anchorman 2' was going to be a musical, says Adam McKay
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list