CHUD the ’80s-set Anchorman sequel that fell apart over budget issues was going to be a musical. “We were going to do four months on Broadway and then jump right into filming,” he said. Two reasons to believe him aside from the “Afternoon Delight” moment in the first film (and the music video): Ferrell’s limited run with You’re Welcome America. A Final Night with George W Bush in 2009, and we know Paul Rudd loves to karaoke. (McKay’s reps did not have further comment on the matter when contacted earlier today.)This is something we choose to believe because it would have been awesome: Adam McKay told
'Anchorman 2' was going to be a musical, says Adam McKay
- 'Teen Wolf' costar in 'Agents of SHIELD' as...
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- Julianne Hough joins 'DWTS' as fourth judge
- Frankie Valli to visit 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- Aaron Paul's 'Breaking Bad' scavenger hunt
- 'NCIS': New love interest for DiNozzo?
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- 'AHS: Freak Show' to premiere Oct. 8
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'