Death by shooting. Death by stabbing. Death by explosion. Death by chocolate. There are thousands of ways to die, and we’ve seen a bunch of them on Lost. (Except for the chocolate one. That’d be sweet.) With so many characters biting the big one over the years, we decided to gather our dearly departed for a cool photograph that would be featured in EW’s Lost special issue, which is currently on newsstands. Those able to resurrect themselves for the occasion were: Ian Somerhalder (Boone), Harold Perrineau (Michael), Elizabeth Mitchell (Juliet), Rebecca Mader (Charlotte), William Mathoper (Ethan), Cynthis Watros (Libby) Mira Furlan (Rousseau), Marsha Thomason (Naomi), and Daniel Roebuck (Arzt). In addition, John Young and I interviewed the actors about their demise. Highlights from those interviews appear in the magazine, as well as in the video after the jump. And check out this gallery of photo outtakes from the shoot. How did they feel when they learned that they were going six feet under? What do they remember about shooting their death scenes? How would they have liked to die? Journey into “The Dead Zone” by pressing play below, and then let us know: Whose death do you still mourn?
'Lost': Dead characters speak from the grave!
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list