- Miley Cyrus will release her next album, Can’t Be Tamed, on June 22. Uh-oh…hide your stripper poles, ice cream carts. [MileyCyrus.com]
- Jennifer Connelly has been offered a role in Ron Howard’s untitled comedy, which stars Vince Vaughn, Kevin James, and Winona Ryder. If she accepts the role, she will play Vaughn’s wife. I guess that means she’ll have a total of two lines. [Deadline]
- FX has ordered the pilot Outlaw Country, which centers on Southern organized crime. I really hope it involves medicinal Kentucky Fried Chicken.
- Honest to blog, Olivia Thirlby has a new job! The actress is in talks to star alongside Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher in Ivan Reitman’s Friends With Benefits, a comedy about two people in a no-strings-attached relationship who develop feelings for one another. Not sure where the hamburger phone fits in. [The Wrap]
- Verizon’s FIOS service has inked a deal that will allow them to broadcast YouTube and Internet radio on television. I don’t know — are households ready to handle “Aicha Aicha” on a bigger screen?
- David McLaughlin, a Maine woodsman who appeared in Discovery Channel’s American Loggers, passed away at the age of 45. McLaughlin suffered from a severe diabetic condition. [AP]
Miley Cyrus' next album gets release date, Jennifer Connelly offered role in Vince Vaughn comedy (Excess Hollywood)
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk