Better make sure those boughs of holly are perfectly arranged: Martha Stewart will play herself on a Yuletide-themed episode of The Simpsons, EW.com has learned. “Marge Simpson receives a nighttime visit from the most powerful force in the universe who teaches her the true meaning of Christmas: Martha Stewart,” teases Simpsons executive producer Al Jean. He adds that when the media empress flies to the Simpsons’ house in the dream sequence, “she cuts off Santa Claus and yells at him, ‘I bring joy to more people!’” The episode — titled “The Fight Before Christmas” and written by Dan Castellaneta (Homer!) and his wife, Deb Lacusta — is slated to air on Fox in December.
'The Simpsons' exclusive: Martha Stewart to guest as...Martha Stewart
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover