Better make sure those boughs of holly are perfectly arranged: Martha Stewart will play herself on a Yuletide-themed episode of The Simpsons, EW.com has learned. “Marge Simpson receives a nighttime visit from the most powerful force in the universe who teaches her the true meaning of Christmas: Martha Stewart,” teases Simpsons executive producer Al Jean. He adds that when the media empress flies to the Simpsons’ house in the dream sequence, “she cuts off Santa Claus and yells at him, ‘I bring joy to more people!’” The episode — titled “The Fight Before Christmas” and written by Dan Castellaneta (Homer!) and his wife, Deb Lacusta — is slated to air on Fox in December.
'The Simpsons' exclusive: Martha Stewart to guest as...Martha Stewart
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'