In the fan-loving tradition of reuniting TV families on live television, the Today show brought together the cast members of Eight is Enough on Monday — some of whom hadn’t seen each other in more than 20 years — for a reminisce-fest that proved they’re just as close as the lovable Bradfords that they played. We caught up with the gang on the Today show set as they chatted about being together again and what they’ve been up to since the show ended. Check out what they dished about in the exclusive behind-the-scenes video below:
The cast of 'Eight is Enough' reunites and reminisces on the 'Today' show
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk