Tonight’s the night, people! Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains kicks off with a two-hour premiere on CBS at 8pm. But why wait until then to check out some of the action? We’ve got some juicy tidbits for you right here and right now! We’ve got Jeff Probst caught in a sandstorm. We’ve got a topless Sugar flipping off the entire Villains tribe. We’ve got lots of hardcore wrestling and take-downs. We’ve got a sneak peak at some of the challenges you’ll be seeing throughout the season. And we’ve got the hilarity of watching Courtney Yates trying to lift and drag a heavy object. We brought a camera all the way to Samoa to bring you some fun and fascinating behind-the-scenes clips, so get your fix with the three-part video below. And that’s not all! Make sure to also check out Jeff Probst’s Tribal Council tour as well as Jeff’s discussion on players who DIDN’T make the cut for Heroes vs. Villains, and the Survivors themselves talking about who is overrated and doesn’t deserve to be there.) And we have some other special video goodies ready for you tomorrow, so make sure to check my recap and Jeff Probst’s blog on Friday for those. Also, for Survivor scoop sent right to your virtual doorstep, don’t forget to follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss. Now, enjoy watching Jeff Probst slapping me silly…
'Survivor' Behind-the-Scenes video: Sugar topless! Colby tackles Russell! Courtney tries to drag a boat!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'Big Brother': 'Team America voted me out'
- Big Brother': 4 Q's for Julie Chen
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?