The redband trailer for Will Forte’s MacGruber has everything you’d expect. There’s the villain with a name that the script is sure to have too much fun with: Dieter Von Cunth (Val Kilmer) has stolen a nuclear warhead that MacGruber and his team (Kristen Wiig and Ryan Phillippe) must find. There’s also the faux-dramatic use of slo-mo, some funnyman nudity, potty humor, and a bit of a First Blood vibe. Are you more or less likely to see the movie now?
'MacGruber' trailer: A hit or a bomb?
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks