The redband trailer for Will Forte’s MacGruber has everything you’d expect. There’s the villain with a name that the script is sure to have too much fun with: Dieter Von Cunth (Val Kilmer) has stolen a nuclear warhead that MacGruber and his team (Kristen Wiig and Ryan Phillippe) must find. There’s also the faux-dramatic use of slo-mo, some funnyman nudity, potty humor, and a bit of a First Blood vibe. Are you more or less likely to see the movie now?
'MacGruber' trailer: A hit or a bomb?
- 'If I Stay' is No. 1 on Friday: $6.8M
- Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea: Pre-VMAs mishaps
- 'Wizard of Oz' series nixed at NBC
- 'Schoolhouse Rock' special coming to ABC
- 'Sleepy Hollow' to stream at Hulu Plus
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- 'Parks and Rec' role for Rachel Dratch
- Jim Parsons talks 'Big Bang,' Emmys
- Lena Dunham shares quick 'Girls' teaser
- Paul Reubens to play 'Blacklist' baddie