The redband trailer for Will Forte’s MacGruber has everything you’d expect. There’s the villain with a name that the script is sure to have too much fun with: Dieter Von Cunth (Val Kilmer) has stolen a nuclear warhead that MacGruber and his team (Kristen Wiig and Ryan Phillippe) must find. There’s also the faux-dramatic use of slo-mo, some funnyman nudity, potty humor, and a bit of a First Blood vibe. Are you more or less likely to see the movie now?
'MacGruber' trailer: A hit or a bomb?
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- 'Z Nation' coming back for season 2
- Daniele Watts faces lewd conduct charge
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- Tracy Spiridakos checks into 'Bates Motel'
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- MTV orders 10 more 'Faking It' episodes
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape