Another week of reality television, another week of out-of-control vomiting. Aaron Carter tasted bile on Dancing With the Stars, fabulous guest judge Nigella Lawson fought the urge to hurl on Top Chef, and poor Carol Hannah dropped to her knees and worshiped the porcelain goddess on Project Runway. And while there was no overt tossing of the cookies on So You Think You Can Dance and America’s Next Top Model, both shows left my stomach in questionable condition after Mollee and Nathan tried to bring teen sex to vivid, horrible life on the former, and Nicole wasn’t automatically declared the winner before the season finale on the latter. Press play below for our entire four-part rundown (Runway doesn’t get an entire segment this week, because we question its taste level), then share your opinions in the comments section below. We promise there’ll be talk of bull castration, homemade dog food, ’70s pornstaches, and congressional-intern scandals. (No, Réalité is not NC-17. Good thing the MPAA doesn’t recognize we exist.) Oh, and if you’d be so kind (and you’re into the whole reality TV thingie), do follow me on Twitter @EWMichaelSlezak. Thanks!
Réalité: Sex problems on 'SYTYCD,' robots on 'DWTS,' dolphins on 'Top Chef,' and canine poses on 'Top Model'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk