This week in Sound Bites: Jason Schwartzman helps me find contact info for Chuck Bass, Glee paid homage to Clueless and didn’t even know it, and I badly impersonate Sesame Street‘s The Count. Like 30 Rock‘s Jack Donaghy, I’m honestly not trying to make this sound gay; it’s just happening. Thanks to everyone who sent in Sound Bites nominations here and on Twitter (@EWAnnieBarrett)! Calorie fest starts 3 p.m. Watch the madness, then vote below. Laser shield!
Sound Bites: Vote for the best TV clip of the week!
- 'Mentalist' being shopped outside CBS
- Bryan Singer: Abuse claim 'vicious, false'
- Miley Cyrus released from hospital
- 'Hobbit 3' now 'Battle of the Five Armies'
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- One Direction 'You and I' vid: A rip-off?
- Avril Lavigne: 'Hello Kitty' not racist
- 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3'?