This week in Sound Bites: Jason Schwartzman helps me find contact info for Chuck Bass, Glee paid homage to Clueless and didn’t even know it, and I badly impersonate Sesame Street‘s The Count. Like 30 Rock‘s Jack Donaghy, I’m honestly not trying to make this sound gay; it’s just happening. Thanks to everyone who sent in Sound Bites nominations here and on Twitter (@EWAnnieBarrett)! Calorie fest starts 3 p.m. Watch the madness, then vote below. Laser shield!
Sound Bites: Vote for the best TV clip of the week!
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Sound of Music': Carrie Underwood on tonight's live show and hate tweets from Julie Andrews fans
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' will open in 2016
- 'Glee': Watch Rachel, Kurt, and Santana sing with a hot shirtless Santa --…
- 'Sound of Music': We live blogged it!
- Capsule TV Reviews: Give These Shows a Second Chance