We all know the first stop on the comeback train is Self-Referential Humor Town. Newly-single Lindsay Lohan is its latest visitor with an eHarmony profile spoof on Funny or Die. She describes herself as "a workaholic, a shopaholic, and, according to the state of California, an alcoholic," and reveals that her compatible mate — male or female — doesn’t have family members quick to issue restraining orders. Is this a smart career move or a sign of desperation? Sure, I laughed while watching it. But at this point, has the "poke fun at yourself" way of handling Hollywood hiccups become too calculating and cliché to fuel the comeback train?
Lindsay Lohan looks for love and laughs in Funny or Die video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'A Mother's Work'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shocker: Maggie Siff says...
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Theo Rossi on Juice's drama
- 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show': Sizing it up
- 'The Voice': Top 3 are...
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season 6: Who killed, who died
- 'Agents of SHIELD' react: 'The Bridge'