We all know the first stop on the comeback train is Self-Referential Humor Town. Newly-single Lindsay Lohan is its latest visitor with an eHarmony profile spoof on Funny or Die. She describes herself as "a workaholic, a shopaholic, and, according to the state of California, an alcoholic," and reveals that her compatible mate — male or female — doesn’t have family members quick to issue restraining orders. Is this a smart career move or a sign of desperation? Sure, I laughed while watching it. But at this point, has the "poke fun at yourself" way of handling Hollywood hiccups become too calculating and cliché to fuel the comeback train?
Lindsay Lohan looks for love and laughs in Funny or Die video
- 'Frozen' animated short in spring '15
- 'Gotham' streaming rights go to Netflix
- 'Arrow' digital-first comic is 'Season 2.5'
- DC Comics movie clues in website names?
- CeeLo Green's 'Good Life' canceled by TBS
- Robin Williams' daughter back on Twitter
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement