Did Jerry ask his tribemates to vote him out? Is playing Survivor really harder than serving in Afghanistan? And does Coach hate women? These are some of the questions we posed to the most recently voted out tribe member of Survivor: Tocantins, and you may be surprised at the answers we got. Click on the video below as Survivor: Vanuatu and Micronesia star Eliza Orlins brings along her bulging set of eyes to help grill the latest loser. Note: The interview is broken up into two clips, so stay tuned after the first one ends. Another note: Molesting statues is a crime in some parts of the world.
'Survivor Talk': Jerry defends Coach...kinda
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Blink-182: Tom DeLonge's 'been exposed'
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- 'Frozen' pair to write an NPH Oscars number
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- 'Rush Hour,' 2 more pilots ordered by CBS
- Chevy Chase, Beverly D'Angelo in ABC pilot
- Monica Potter comedy gets NBC pilot order
- Chris Weitz in as 'Star Wars' film writer: Report
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song
- Cosby accused by ex-film exec Cindra Ladd