Did Jerry ask his tribemates to vote him out? Is playing Survivor really harder than serving in Afghanistan? And does Coach hate women? These are some of the questions we posed to the most recently voted out tribe member of Survivor: Tocantins, and you may be surprised at the answers we got. Click on the video below as Survivor: Vanuatu and Micronesia star Eliza Orlins brings along her bulging set of eyes to help grill the latest loser. Note: The interview is broken up into two clips, so stay tuned after the first one ends. Another note: Molesting statues is a crime in some parts of the world.
'Survivor Talk': Jerry defends Coach...kinda
- Matt Damon 'Bourne' again? Buzz he's in talks
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee
- Robin Thicke testifies: Vicodin, alcohol issues
- 'WKRP in Cincinnati' DVD restores music
- Luke Perry joins 'CSI: Cyber' cast
- 'SNL' adds N.Y. comic Pete Davidson to cast
- 'SNL': Mike O'Brien returns as writer only
- 'Django' actress vs. treatment by LAPD
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident