Did Jerry ask his tribemates to vote him out? Is playing Survivor really harder than serving in Afghanistan? And does Coach hate women? These are some of the questions we posed to the most recently voted out tribe member of Survivor: Tocantins, and you may be surprised at the answers we got. Click on the video below as Survivor: Vanuatu and Micronesia star Eliza Orlins brings along her bulging set of eyes to help grill the latest loser. Note: The interview is broken up into two clips, so stay tuned after the first one ends. Another note: Molesting statues is a crime in some parts of the world.
'Survivor Talk': Jerry defends Coach...kinda
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- Tom Hiddleston wrote Thanks for Loki note
- Jim Gaffigan series to air on TV Land
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig for Jenny Slate
- 'Blacklist' gig for Krysten Ritter
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Star Wars': Marvel Comics reveals plans