On the Jan. 26 episode of ABC’s Samantha Who?, Duran Duran’s John Taylor guest stars as Tommy Wylder, a famous rocker Samantha (Christina Applegate) begins to date. As my friend Sheila noted when she sent me the link to the sneak peek below, Melissa McCarthy, who plays Samantha’s friend Dena, deserves an Emmy nomination. Or, at the very least, a nod in EW’s second annual EWwy Awards for the Emmy snubbed.
Clip du jour: John Taylor looking hot on 'Samantha Who?'
- Matt Damon 'Bourne' again? Buzz he's in talks
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee
- Robin Thicke testifies: Vicodin, alcohol issues
- 'WKRP in Cincinnati' DVD restores music
- Luke Perry joins 'CSI: Cyber' cast
- 'SNL' adds N.Y. comic Pete Davidson to cast
- 'SNL': Mike O'Brien returns as writer only
- 'Django' actress vs. treatment by LAPD
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident