On the Jan. 26 episode of ABC’s Samantha Who?, Duran Duran’s John Taylor guest stars as Tommy Wylder, a famous rocker Samantha (Christina Applegate) begins to date. As my friend Sheila noted when she sent me the link to the sneak peek below, Melissa McCarthy, who plays Samantha’s friend Dena, deserves an Emmy nomination. Or, at the very least, a nod in EW’s second annual EWwy Awards for the Emmy snubbed.
Clip du jour: John Taylor looking hot on 'Samantha Who?'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'Big Brother': 'Team America voted me out'
- Big Brother': 4 Q's for Julie Chen
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?