On the Jan. 26 episode of ABC’s Samantha Who?, Duran Duran’s John Taylor guest stars as Tommy Wylder, a famous rocker Samantha (Christina Applegate) begins to date. As my friend Sheila noted when she sent me the link to the sneak peek below, Melissa McCarthy, who plays Samantha’s friend Dena, deserves an Emmy nomination. Or, at the very least, a nod in EW’s second annual EWwy Awards for the Emmy snubbed.
Clip du jour: John Taylor looking hot on 'Samantha Who?'
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- Bill Cosby: Two more women step forward
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Lemony Snicket' writer apologizes for joke
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- Queen Latifah's talk show canceled
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review