On the Jan. 26 episode of ABC’s Samantha Who?, Duran Duran’s John Taylor guest stars as Tommy Wylder, a famous rocker Samantha (Christina Applegate) begins to date. As my friend Sheila noted when she sent me the link to the sneak peek below, Melissa McCarthy, who plays Samantha’s friend Dena, deserves an Emmy nomination. Or, at the very least, a nod in EW’s second annual EWwy Awards for the Emmy snubbed.
Clip du jour: John Taylor looking hot on 'Samantha Who?'
- 'Captain America 2' No. 1 Friday: $9.6M
- Miley Cyrus postpones tour until August
- Bieber deport bid: White House says...
- Bryan Singer disputes Hawaii abuse claim
- Kim Novak stands up to Oscar 'bullies'
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out