On the Jan. 26 episode of ABC’s Samantha Who?, Duran Duran’s John Taylor guest stars as Tommy Wylder, a famous rocker Samantha (Christina Applegate) begins to date. As my friend Sheila noted when she sent me the link to the sneak peek below, Melissa McCarthy, who plays Samantha’s friend Dena, deserves an Emmy nomination. Or, at the very least, a nod in EW’s second annual EWwy Awards for the Emmy snubbed.
Clip du jour: John Taylor looking hot on 'Samantha Who?'
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- Diddy offers $200M for Fuse: Report
- '12 Years a Slave': Post-Oscar $$ bump
- Justin Bieber: Surprise SXSW performance
- Lindsay Lohan: Modest ratings for OWN
- 'Tom & Jerry,' 'Scooby-Doo': New 'toons
- 'Pretty Little Liars': Summer return on...
- Elisabeth Moss: Shirtless/revealing talk