Google "New Year’s resolutions" and one of the top results is a USA.gov page with links that will help citizens keep popular New Year’s resolutions. I think it’s sweet that the government cares. And just look at that cute graphic that the Federal Citizen Information Center drew up to combat winter weight gain (pictured). Adorable. (Between you and me, The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health could’ve used one of those on its page about reducing stress at work. Just sayin’.)
Site of the Day: USA.gov makes keeping your resolution easy
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'