Google "New Year’s resolutions" and one of the top results is a USA.gov page with links that will help citizens keep popular New Year’s resolutions. I think it’s sweet that the government cares. And just look at that cute graphic that the Federal Citizen Information Center drew up to combat winter weight gain (pictured). Adorable. (Between you and me, The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health could’ve used one of those on its page about reducing stress at work. Just sayin’.)
Site of the Day: USA.gov makes keeping your resolution easy
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' top prize
- '12 Years a Slave': Best Pic for Boston, N.Y. critics
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier
- 'Homeland' recap: Loose Cannons
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO
- Los Angeles Film Critics Awards: 'Gravity' ties with 'Her' for Best Picture, James Franco ties with Jared Leto
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: Pain and Pan-ic