Google "New Year’s resolutions" and one of the top results is a USA.gov page with links that will help citizens keep popular New Year’s resolutions. I think it’s sweet that the government cares. And just look at that cute graphic that the Federal Citizen Information Center drew up to combat winter weight gain (pictured). Adorable. (Between you and me, The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health could’ve used one of those on its page about reducing stress at work. Just sayin’.)
Site of the Day: USA.gov makes keeping your resolution easy
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016