Google "New Year’s resolutions" and one of the top results is a USA.gov page with links that will help citizens keep popular New Year’s resolutions. I think it’s sweet that the government cares. And just look at that cute graphic that the Federal Citizen Information Center drew up to combat winter weight gain (pictured). Adorable. (Between you and me, The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health could’ve used one of those on its page about reducing stress at work. Just sayin’.)
Site of the Day: USA.gov makes keeping your resolution easy
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- Benedict Cumberbatch apology for remark
- Blink-182: Tom DeLonge's 'been exposed'
- John Legend, Common to perform at Oscars
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- 'Rush Hour,' 2 more pilots ordered by CBS
- Chevy Chase, Beverly D'Angelo in ABC pilot
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song
- Cosby accused by ex-film exec Cindra Ladd