A nice essay in which the author reflects on John Hughes’ 1987 holiday film, which he maintains is "a classic that almost surpasses any of the teen comedies Hughes made." I might have to agree — one scene alone (see "Clip du Jour" below) kills me every time I watch it.
Site of the Day: 'Planes, Trains and Automobiles,' an appreciation
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Mayim Bialik to host 'Candid Camera'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- Jessica Biel to guest on 'New Girl'
- Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' in N.Y.
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18
- 'Scandal' role for Portia de Rossi
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5': July 7, 2017