A nice essay in which the author reflects on John Hughes’ 1987 holiday film, which he maintains is "a classic that almost surpasses any of the teen comedies Hughes made." I might have to agree — one scene alone (see "Clip du Jour" below) kills me every time I watch it.
Site of the Day: 'Planes, Trains and Automobiles,' an appreciation
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Will Arnett files for Amy Poehler divorce
- Taylor Swift crashes fan's bridal shower
- Jack Gleeson react to 'Thrones' twist: Pic
- Channing Tatum + 'X-Men'? Gambit talk
- Fox slammed for 'X rated' Easter Bunny
- Chloe Grace Moretz joins 'The 5th Wave'
- 'Heroes Reborn' adds a digital prequel