Not quite sure why I like this song so much. And the video is kinda awesome too, mostly because I love its wonderful literalism in the first half minute: we see (at numerous times) a bus bearing the name of the titular street; during the line about "a barber showing photographs," we’re shown a barber pole; while we hear about the people who "stop and say hello," we see John stopping and saying hello to Paul. And then..white horses in the countryside. Good stuff.
Clip du jour: The Beatles - "Penny Lane"
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list