Not quite sure why I like this song so much. And the video is kinda awesome too, mostly because I love its wonderful literalism in the first half minute: we see (at numerous times) a bus bearing the name of the titular street; during the line about "a barber showing photographs," we’re shown a barber pole; while we hear about the people who "stop and say hello," we see John stopping and saying hello to Paul. And then..white horses in the countryside. Good stuff.
Clip du jour: The Beatles - "Penny Lane"
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- NBC, CBS win premiere week as Fox slips
- 'Rush Hour' TV series in the works
- Benjamin Walker in Nicholas Sparks' 'Choice'
- 'We Are Not Ourselves' film rights sold
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast