Not quite sure why I like this song so much. And the video is kinda awesome too, mostly because I love its wonderful literalism in the first half minute: we see (at numerous times) a bus bearing the name of the titular street; during the line about "a barber showing photographs," we’re shown a barber pole; while we hear about the people who "stop and say hello," we see John stopping and saying hello to Paul. And then..white horses in the countryside. Good stuff.
Clip du jour: The Beatles - "Penny Lane"
- Mark Feuerstein joins 'Nurse Jackie'
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' designers are...
- 'Facts of Life' cast reunites at PaleyFest
- Cheech on hand for Chong's 'DWTS' debut
- Matt Damon 'Bourne' again? Buzz he's in talks
- 'MasterChef' season 5 winner is...
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee