Not quite sure why I like this song so much. And the video is kinda awesome too, mostly because I love its wonderful literalism in the first half minute: we see (at numerous times) a bus bearing the name of the titular street; during the line about "a barber showing photographs," we’re shown a barber pole; while we hear about the people who "stop and say hello," we see John stopping and saying hello to Paul. And then..white horses in the countryside. Good stuff.
Nov 2 2008 03:30 PM ET
Clip du jour: The Beatles - "Penny Lane"
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- Blake Shelton on Danielle 'Voice' win
- Cher debuts 'Woman's World' on 'Voice'
- 'Anchorman 2' trailer: Welcome to the '80s
- Shailene Woodley: 'Spectacular Now' peek
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- Katy Perry: Got divorce request in a text
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Watch