We’re fairly sure that the Jonas Brothers’ sure-to-be-genius movie interpretation of Walter the Farting Dog will lead to a flurry of famous music acts taking popular kids’ books to the big screen. Some of the obvious candidates: Dave Matthews doing Everybody Poops; Britney Spears’ Parts, David Hasselhoff doing All Fall Down; George Michael in Once Upon a Potty. Please join in the fun, dear PopWatchers…
The Jonas Brothers in 'Walter the Farting Dog'...those kids are onto something
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Chris Brown to remain in custody
- 'Best Week Ever' canceled by VH1 (again)
- Jodie Foster marries Alexandra Hedison
- William Hurt exits 'Midnight Rider'
- 'Bachelorette' contestant Eric Hill dies
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Ruffalo's pics
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': First pic from set