We’re fairly sure that the Jonas Brothers’ sure-to-be-genius movie interpretation of Walter the Farting Dog will lead to a flurry of famous music acts taking popular kids’ books to the big screen. Some of the obvious candidates: Dave Matthews doing Everybody Poops; Britney Spears’ Parts, David Hasselhoff doing All Fall Down; George Michael in Once Upon a Potty. Please join in the fun, dear PopWatchers…
The Jonas Brothers in 'Walter the Farting Dog'...those kids are onto something
- 2013 Apocalypse Movie Quiz: Show what you know!
- Beyonce 'Visual Album': Preview the videos/songs
- 'Hobbit' as two movies? Peter Jackson's Plan B
- Jon Hamm interviews (former student) Ellie Kemper
- Julia Roberts: Flowers = 'Late Show' tears
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- 'Spider-Man' spin-offs: 'Venom,' 'Sinister Six'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Get Up, Stand Up'