A few months ago, I suffered a technological mishapthat cost me my anger, my pride, and dozens of hours of quality programming. Now for the balm: Hulu, which is partnering withEW.com in advance of EW’s Fall TV preview issue, is streaming five ofthe best eps from season 2 of the 17-times-over Emmy-nominated 30 Rock, included one of my new personal faves "Sandwich Day." (Watch it below, and bear in mind it’s the episode that scored Fey a Best Actress in a Sitcom nod this year.) Though 30 Rockwon’t return to NBC until Oct. 30, Hulu will debut the third season premiere a fullweek early. If that’s not reason enough to get hooked on the acclaimed-but-low-rated sitcom, Jennifer Aniston will be making a guest appearance in an upcoming episode; NBC says she’ll play a "Fatal Attraction-likestalker Claire Harper, Liz Lemon’s (Tina Fey) former roommate fromChicago who randomly shows up in New York and attaches herself to JackDonaghy (Alec Baldwin)." I’m a-giggle just thinking about it. Who’s going to watch with me?
Sep 3 2008 02:14 PM ET
Watch Tina Fey's Emmy-nominated '30 Rock' turn on Hulu
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Not the 'Nude Bea' buyer
- 'Fast & Furious': 5 films in 1 day?!