A few months ago, I suffered a technological mishapthat cost me my anger, my pride, and dozens of hours of quality programming. Now for the balm: Hulu, which is partnering withEW.com in advance of EW’s Fall TV preview issue, is streaming five ofthe best eps from season 2 of the 17-times-over Emmy-nominated 30 Rock, included one of my new personal faves "Sandwich Day." (Watch it below, and bear in mind it’s the episode that scored Fey a Best Actress in a Sitcom nod this year.) Though 30 Rockwon’t return to NBC until Oct. 30, Hulu will debut the third season premiere a fullweek early. If that’s not reason enough to get hooked on the acclaimed-but-low-rated sitcom, Jennifer Aniston will be making a guest appearance in an upcoming episode; NBC says she’ll play a "Fatal Attraction-likestalker Claire Harper, Liz Lemon’s (Tina Fey) former roommate fromChicago who randomly shows up in New York and attaches herself to JackDonaghy (Alec Baldwin)." I’m a-giggle just thinking about it. Who’s going to watch with me?
Watch Tina Fey's Emmy-nominated '30 Rock' turn on Hulu
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- Bill Cosby: Two more women step forward
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Lemony Snicket' writer apologizes for joke
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- Queen Latifah's talk show canceled
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review