Picture it: Monday afternoon. Second race of the day at historic Saratoga Racecourse in upstate New York. A 3-year-old gelding named Arrrrr heads into the starting gate seeking his first win in 13 career starts. As jockey Mike Luzzi asks Arrrrr to make his move (fast-forward to the 50-second mark if you’re pressed for time), race caller Tom Durkin gets caught up in the joys of pirate-speak, and the result is absolutely hilarious. Press play, and get yourself a good solid chuckle before the workday begins in earnest. ARRRRR!!!
World's funniest race call (thanks to a horse named Arrrrr)!
- 'SNL': How'd Paul Rudd, One Direction do?
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's picks
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Doc Jensen's picks
- 10 best singles of '13: EW picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Chris Nashawaty picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Owen Gleiberman picks...
- 10 best nonfiction books of '13: EW picks...
- 10 best fiction books of 2013: EW picks...
Top 5 Most Read
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs
- Grammy nomination snubs and surprises: Justin Timberlake, Sara Bareilles, Lorde and more
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Doc Jensen's Picks