Just a quick heads-up to let you all know that indie label Sub Pop is giving away a free MP3 of one of the most gorgeous songs from one of the year’s best albums (h/t). This is because early downloads of Fleet Foxes from iTunes accidentally included a damaged version of "He Doesn’t Know Why"; I, meanwhile, do(es)n’t know why Sub Pop illustrated their apology for this with a random picture of Gary Coleman in a sweater. But hey, who cares — free music! Grab this tune while you can, and I guarantee you won’t regret it, unless you have some sort of irrational hatred of reverb-drenched harmonies.
Download this: Fleet Foxes' 'He Doesn't Know Why'
- 'Captain America 2' is No. 1 again: $26.6M
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Neil Patrick Harris vs. B'way shout-out
- Tarantino: 'Hateful Eight' not dead yet
- Fox exec fired over Flight 370 $$ email
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out