Just in time for tax day, EW.com has posted a gallery of our favorite accountants from TV and movies. You’ll find plenty of your favorites, including Cher’s Moonstruck heroine, Andy Richter’s much-missed Andy Barker, P.I., and of course, Norm! Still, our reckoning may not be complete. We may have deducted some of the top pop culture bean-counters from our list. Some of you may lament the absence of Friends‘ Chandler Bing (Matthew Perry, pictured), who introduced TV to the concept of the "wenus" (weekly estimated net use of systems). Or Edward Norton’s Fight Club character, who crunched numbers for an auto manufacturer when he wasn’t getting himself into brawls. Let us know which of your favorites didn’t make the plus column, PopWatchers, and remember: there’s no accounting for taste.
Who are your favorite pop culture accountants?
- 'Sex Box' to debut on WE tv in 2015
- 'Teen Wolf' costar in 'Agents of SHIELD' as...
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- Julianne Hough joins 'DWTS' as fourth judge
- Frankie Valli to visit 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- Aaron Paul's 'Breaking Bad' scavenger hunt
- 'NCIS': New love interest for DiNozzo?
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'