Just in time for tax day, EW.com has posted a gallery of our favorite accountants from TV and movies. You’ll find plenty of your favorites, including Cher’s Moonstruck heroine, Andy Richter’s much-missed Andy Barker, P.I., and of course, Norm! Still, our reckoning may not be complete. We may have deducted some of the top pop culture bean-counters from our list. Some of you may lament the absence of Friends‘ Chandler Bing (Matthew Perry, pictured), who introduced TV to the concept of the "wenus" (weekly estimated net use of systems). Or Edward Norton’s Fight Club character, who crunched numbers for an auto manufacturer when he wasn’t getting himself into brawls. Let us know which of your favorites didn’t make the plus column, PopWatchers, and remember: there’s no accounting for taste.
Who are your favorite pop culture accountants?
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere