I realize that the trailer for Liv Tyler and Scott Speedman’s home-invasion horror flick, The Strangers (below), has been out for a bit, but I just saw it this weekend in front of Smart People and… I totally jumped in my seat. I won’t ruin your viewing experience by revealing the shot that made me whimper, but I will ask you to share the trailers that frightened you. What’s been the scariest? That’s a beautiful thing, if you think about it: The ability to get us that wound up in two minutes…
'The Strangers' (and your favorite scary trailers)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?