No, it’s not "Our Favorite Zombie Strippers," the latest brilliant traffic-driving photo gallery idea from EW.com. This is an actual Robert Englund-Jenna Jameson vehicle that’s opening in limited theatrical release from April 18-25 instead of going directly to DVD. You probably won’t want to see it because you’re reasonable, or because you already saw the vampire version of the same story in From Dusk ’til Dawn. But you can’t argue that you’re worse off having watched this trailer. And if you try to leave a comment that says so, Jenna Jameson will apppear in your mirror, looking exasperated while pretending to read a book, and have her way with you. (In other words… totally do it?)
Trailer Blazer: 'Zombie Strippers'
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 champ is...
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- Ferguson police officer gives first TV Q&A
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend