No, it’s not "Our Favorite Zombie Strippers," the latest brilliant traffic-driving photo gallery idea from EW.com. This is an actual Robert Englund-Jenna Jameson vehicle that’s opening in limited theatrical release from April 18-25 instead of going directly to DVD. You probably won’t want to see it because you’re reasonable, or because you already saw the vampire version of the same story in From Dusk ’til Dawn. But you can’t argue that you’re worse off having watched this trailer. And if you try to leave a comment that says so, Jenna Jameson will apppear in your mirror, looking exasperated while pretending to read a book, and have her way with you. (In other words… totally do it?)
Trailer Blazer: 'Zombie Strippers'
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover