No, you did not misread the above headline. I just got an email directing me to composer Flip Baber’s rendition of "Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy," played with the unlikeliest of instruments: his bike! Apparently, Baber was hired by Specialized Bicycles to take on this peculiar challenge, and the results are indisputably impressive. So click here, and behold the musical power of plucked derailleur cables, fingers caressing turning spokes, and air being released from tires.
'Nutcracker Suite,' Bicycle Style
- 'Captain America 2' No. 1 Friday: $9.6M
- Miley Cyrus postpones tour until August
- Bieber deport bid: White House says...
- Bryan Singer disputes Hawaii abuse claim
- Kim Novak stands up to Oscar 'bullies'
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out