No, you did not misread the above headline. I just got an email directing me to composer Flip Baber’s rendition of "Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy," played with the unlikeliest of instruments: his bike! Apparently, Baber was hired by Specialized Bicycles to take on this peculiar challenge, and the results are indisputably impressive. So click here, and behold the musical power of plucked derailleur cables, fingers caressing turning spokes, and air being released from tires.
Nov 30 2006 03:06 PM ET
'Nutcracker Suite,' Bicycle Style
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Liv Tyler joins Damon Lindelof pilot
- 'Anchorman 2': We know that mustache...
- Patricia Clarkson joins 'Maze Runner' cast
- Betty White's Facebook post (in longhand)
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Prometheus' sequel hires a new writer
- Russell Brand jolts 'Morning Joe': Watch