No, you did not misread the above headline. I just got an email directing me to composer Flip Baber’s rendition of "Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy," played with the unlikeliest of instruments: his bike! Apparently, Baber was hired by Specialized Bicycles to take on this peculiar challenge, and the results are indisputably impressive. So click here, and behold the musical power of plucked derailleur cables, fingers caressing turning spokes, and air being released from tires.
'Nutcracker Suite,' Bicycle Style
- DC Comics movie clues in website names?
- CeeLo Green's 'Good Life' canceled by TBS
- 'Gang Related' canceled by Fox
- 'Houdini' debut draws 3.7M viewers
- 'Hemlock Grove' gets third/final season
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement
- Tyne Daly to guest on 'Modern Family'