I feel a little bad about subjecting Mike Morrison, a nice, harmless Canadian (and an entertainment blogger in his own right), to grueling psychological experiments. Still, he volunteered. Morrison, who until last weekend had never seen a Star Wars movie, agreed to submit to PopWatch’s challenge and watch all 14 hours of the saga during Cinemax’s post-midnight marathon on Friday night. I feel guilty for having him watch the episodes in chronological narrative order instead of the order the movies were released; as a result, his first exposure to George Lucas’ universe was Jar Jar Binks and bratty little Anakin, and the juicy Skywalker family shockers of The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi were long since spoiled. Nonetheless, Mike came through with flying colors. Read his witty and poignant report of his initiation into the ways of the Force here. Done well you have, young Padawan.
Confessions of a former 'Star Wars' virgin
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Amazing Race' preview: Phil Keoghan's photos
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian?
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
- 'Fifty Shades': Who'll dress Christian, Anastasia?
Top 5 Most Read
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs
- Peter Jackson on bringing the 'Hobbit' villain Smaug to life: 'He's the Hannibal Lecter of the dragon world.'