When CBS decided to cancel its sleek, addictive crime drama Smith after just three episodes, it was (for me) the equivalent of having my dentist suddenly tear out a healthy tooth in the middle of a routine checkup. That is to say, the experience seemed as painful and unexpected as it was pointless. But now, weeks later, I’m finally getting my Novocaine: The Salt Lake Tribune‘s TV blog reports that Smith‘s four unaired episodes are streaming at CBS.com. So, anybody else going to join me this weekend in watching ‘em online?
'Smith' lives! (Well, sort of)
- Matt Damon 'Bourne' again? Buzz he's in talks
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee
- Robin Thicke testifies: Vicodin, alcohol issues
- 'WKRP in Cincinnati' DVD restores music
- Luke Perry joins 'CSI: Cyber' cast
- 'SNL' adds N.Y. comic Pete Davidson to cast
- 'SNL': Mike O'Brien returns as writer only
- 'Django' actress vs. treatment by LAPD
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident