When CBS decided to cancel its sleek, addictive crime drama Smith after just three episodes, it was (for me) the equivalent of having my dentist suddenly tear out a healthy tooth in the middle of a routine checkup. That is to say, the experience seemed as painful and unexpected as it was pointless. But now, weeks later, I’m finally getting my Novocaine: The Salt Lake Tribune‘s TV blog reports that Smith‘s four unaired episodes are streaming at CBS.com. So, anybody else going to join me this weekend in watching ‘em online?
'Smith' lives! (Well, sort of)
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'