When CBS decided to cancel its sleek, addictive crime drama Smith after just three episodes, it was (for me) the equivalent of having my dentist suddenly tear out a healthy tooth in the middle of a routine checkup. That is to say, the experience seemed as painful and unexpected as it was pointless. But now, weeks later, I’m finally getting my Novocaine: The Salt Lake Tribune‘s TV blog reports that Smith‘s four unaired episodes are streaming at CBS.com. So, anybody else going to join me this weekend in watching ‘em online?
'Smith' lives! (Well, sort of)
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks