When CBS decided to cancel its sleek, addictive crime drama Smith after just three episodes, it was (for me) the equivalent of having my dentist suddenly tear out a healthy tooth in the middle of a routine checkup. That is to say, the experience seemed as painful and unexpected as it was pointless. But now, weeks later, I’m finally getting my Novocaine: The Salt Lake Tribune‘s TV blog reports that Smith‘s four unaired episodes are streaming at CBS.com. So, anybody else going to join me this weekend in watching ‘em online?
'Smith' lives! (Well, sort of)
- Jim Gaffigan series to air on TV Land
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- Paramount apology for 'TMNT' 9/11 poster
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Star Wars': Marvel Comics reveals plans
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- Kyra Sedgwick: 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig
- 'Arrow' casts J.R. Ramirez as Wildcat
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con