Don’t know if this rumor is true, but the prospect of seeing bowtie-shedding pundit and Jon Stewart whipping boy Tucker Carlson compete this season on Dancing with the Stars fills me with unseemly glee. At last, proof that there is a level of celebrity self-abasement even lower than hosting an afternoon show on MSNBC! Hey, at least he’s not doing Pants Off Dance Off. Maybe ABC can do an all-pundit edition of DWTS; I’d love to see Ann Coulter’s cha-cha, Keith Olbermann’s limbo, and Bill O’Reilly’s Fox (News) Trot.
Tucker Carlson on 'Dancing with the Stars'?
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list