Don’t know if this rumor is true, but the prospect of seeing bowtie-shedding pundit and Jon Stewart whipping boy Tucker Carlson compete this season on Dancing with the Stars fills me with unseemly glee. At last, proof that there is a level of celebrity self-abasement even lower than hosting an afternoon show on MSNBC! Hey, at least he’s not doing Pants Off Dance Off. Maybe ABC can do an all-pundit edition of DWTS; I’d love to see Ann Coulter’s cha-cha, Keith Olbermann’s limbo, and Bill O’Reilly’s Fox (News) Trot.
Tucker Carlson on 'Dancing with the Stars'?
- White House briefing addresses Sony hack
- 'Team America' screenings canceled
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Xmas release
- 'Interview' derailed: Celebs tweet reactions
- Steve Carell's North Korea-set movie off
- 'Orphan Black' sets return date, debuts teaser
- Amy Brenneman returning to 'Reign'
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 'Mythbusters' to put 'Simpsons' to the test
- 'Annie' movie review: An autotune disaster
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks