This just in from the Department of Sitcom Preservation: NBC.com has posted a fairly lengthy preview of Tina Fey’s new sitcom, 30 Rock, and it actually looks really funny. I won’t spoil things by spilling details — better for you to judge it yourself — but I’ll say this much: Punch lines involving Karl Rove, laptop computers, Jedi knights, and extra-strength diarrhea medication all made me laugh out loud. Of course, with Fey, Rachel Dratch, Tracy Morgan, and Alec Baldwin in the cast, they should have, right?
Jun 13 2006 02:54 PM ET
First Look: Tina Fey's '30 Rock'
- 'Wolverine'/Summer Must List: EW cover
- 'Star Trek': Alice Eve underwear 'mystery'
- Jennifer Aniston: 'We're the Millers' trailer
- 'Only God Forgives': Cannes review
- Cassadee Pope: Hear her new single
- Jeanne Cooper tribute: First Look photo
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16