Annie Proulx sure is bitter over the film version of her short story ”Brokeback Mountain” losing the Best Picture Academy Award to Crash, or as she calls it, ”Trash.” Even Brokeback partisans who are still smarting from Crash‘s victory last week will wince at her astonishingly petty rant.
Brokeback Poutin': Annie Proulx's Oscar gripe
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Chris Brown to remain in custody
- 'Best Week Ever' canceled by VH1 (again)
- Jodie Foster marries Alexandra Hedison
- William Hurt exits 'Midnight Rider'
- 'Bachelorette' contestant Eric Hill dies
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Ruffalo's pics
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': First pic from set