Hipsters everywhere are seriously freaking out about the U.K. band Editors. Earlier today I checked out their official site, and, well, I’m not impressed. Do we really need another band that sounds just like Joy Division and New Order? We already have the Killers, the Bravery, and Interpol, to name just three. I’m not saying the Editors are good or bad (though I’m quite partial to the vocals of Tom Smith, who sounds like Brendan Perry from Dead Can Dance), I’m just saying "Should I be impressed?" Are you? Check out the artsy-fartsy, black-and-white video for "Munich" (or stream the whole album) and let us know.
Download This: Editors
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'