Hipsters everywhere are seriously freaking out about the U.K. band Editors. Earlier today I checked out their official site, and, well, I’m not impressed. Do we really need another band that sounds just like Joy Division and New Order? We already have the Killers, the Bravery, and Interpol, to name just three. I’m not saying the Editors are good or bad (though I’m quite partial to the vocals of Tom Smith, who sounds like Brendan Perry from Dead Can Dance), I’m just saying "Should I be impressed?" Are you? Check out the artsy-fartsy, black-and-white video for "Munich" (or stream the whole album) and let us know.
Download This: Editors
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.