Hipsters everywhere are seriously freaking out about the U.K. band Editors. Earlier today I checked out their official site, and, well, I’m not impressed. Do we really need another band that sounds just like Joy Division and New Order? We already have the Killers, the Bravery, and Interpol, to name just three. I’m not saying the Editors are good or bad (though I’m quite partial to the vocals of Tom Smith, who sounds like Brendan Perry from Dead Can Dance), I’m just saying "Should I be impressed?" Are you? Check out the artsy-fartsy, black-and-white video for "Munich" (or stream the whole album) and let us know.
Download This: Editors
- Chloe Grace Moretz joins 'The 5th Wave'
- Miley Cyrus still ill, St. Louis show nixed
- 'Heroes Reborn' adds a digital prequel
- 'View': All 11 co-hosts together May 15
- Paul Walker's bros help finish 'F&F7'
- Ginny Potter, Quidditch Correspondent
- 'Game of Thrones' sets piracy record
- Ice Cube: No disrespect to Paul Walker