You knew he was witty, urbane, and charming, but who knew that sharp-fingered Freddy Krueger (far left) was a fashion icon as well? Check out the familiar sweater sported by Hayden Christensen (second from left), photographed over the weekend on the Shreveport, La., set of Factory Girl. Spotted the next day wearing a suspiciously similar sweater (center) was Christensen’s Factory costar Sienna Miller (who — we know! — looks an awful lot like his girlfriend, Lola Skye ). Heath Ledger (second from right) was photographed Sunday wearing similar stripes while brunching at a Los Angeles hotel. Even Claudia Schiffer (right), seen in London in October, was rocking a Krueger-like look. Let’s just hope Hayden, Sienna, Heath, and Claudia don’t all show up at some party all wearing the same set of stripes; that would really be a nightmare on Elm Street.
Freddy Krueger is HOT!
- Adam Sandler to do 4 movies for Netflix
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- 'Nashville' and more Wednesday TV recaps
- 'Stalker' series premiere: Giving us the creeps
- 'The Bridge': 'Julibex' wraps season 2
- 'Community' boss in 'Harmontown' clip
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Sherlock Holmes' silent from 1916 discovered
- 'Agents of SHIELD' role for Tim DeKay
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record