Thank God for Hi_Tack who have taken it upon themselves to remix the Michael Jackson/Paul McCartney hit "Say Say Say." Not only have they resurrected the track — the new version is called "Say Say Say (Waiting 4 U)" — but they’ve paired it with a smokin’-hot video, full of scantily clad ladies. Their mini-site includes the video, ringtones, and the classic Asteroids game, which you can play while getting your groove on. I am forever endebted to Hi_Tack and am now off to find a club that’s playing the extended remixes so I can really bust out…
Download This: Hi_Tack
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' gig for Adrianne Palicki
- 'Outlander' ratings steady; 'Leftovers' rises
- 'Agents of SHIELD' cryptic L.A. billboard
- 'Arrow' casts Matt Ward as villain Komodo
- Benedict Cumberbatch in WB's 'Jungle Book'
- Richard Branson to visit 'The Simpsons'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting for Belle's mom
- 'Arrow' retitles Felicity-centric episode
- Chris Pratt posts photo of van he lived in