Be afraid, be very afraid. You thought Whitney and Bobby were scary, or Britney and Kevin? Then you’ll hide under the sofa when the proposed Jackson family celebreality series hits the air. Sure, it focuses mostly on Tito and his (grown) kids, and Michael appears only in the pilot episode (so far), but still, ewww. Am I correct in thinking that this is the scariest idea for a TV show since, well, Joe Jackson’s Hip-Hop Boot Camp, or do you think there’ll be some redeeming quality that will make a Jackson celebreality show watchable?
The Jacksons: The celebreality show
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- Lauren Graham set for new 'Odd Couple'
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Project Runway: Threads': A mini-me spin-off
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Josh Radnor in 'Disgraced': EW stage review
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'