Be afraid, be very afraid. You thought Whitney and Bobby were scary, or Britney and Kevin? Then you’ll hide under the sofa when the proposed Jackson family celebreality series hits the air. Sure, it focuses mostly on Tito and his (grown) kids, and Michael appears only in the pilot episode (so far), but still, ewww. Am I correct in thinking that this is the scariest idea for a TV show since, well, Joe Jackson’s Hip-Hop Boot Camp, or do you think there’ll be some redeeming quality that will make a Jackson celebreality show watchable?
The Jacksons: The celebreality show
- Fox slammed for 'X rated' Easter Bunny
- 'Americans' renewed for season 3
- Chloe Grace Moretz joins 'The 5th Wave'
- Miley Cyrus still ill, St. Louis show nixed
- 'Heroes Reborn' adds a digital prequel
- 'View': All 11 co-hosts together May 15
- Paul Walker's bros help finish 'F&F7'
- Ginny Potter, Quidditch Correspondent