Be afraid, be very afraid. You thought Whitney and Bobby were scary, or Britney and Kevin? Then you’ll hide under the sofa when the proposed Jackson family celebreality series hits the air. Sure, it focuses mostly on Tito and his (grown) kids, and Michael appears only in the pilot episode (so far), but still, ewww. Am I correct in thinking that this is the scariest idea for a TV show since, well, Joe Jackson’s Hip-Hop Boot Camp, or do you think there’ll be some redeeming quality that will make a Jackson celebreality show watchable?
The Jacksons: The celebreality show
- Jessica Biel to guest on 'New Girl'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' in N.Y.
- Whitney Houston's mom vs. biopic
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18
- 'Scandal' role for Portia de Rossi
- Michelle Fairley joins 'Resurrection'
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5': July 7, 2017
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online