So People.com has a gallery of this year’s top 10 style moments, and while I’d certainly agree with Martha’s poncho and Kelly Monaco’s wardrobe malfunction, I’m not sure how Paris Hilton’s stanky Carl’s Jr. ad made the cut? As for Jessica Simpson’s Daisy Dukes at No. 1? You’d better keep that news from President Mackenzie Allen, and her insanely red lips.
Are Jessica's Daisy Dukes the year's style highlight?
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' gig for Adrianne Palicki
- 'Outlander' ratings steady; 'Leftovers' rises
- 'Agents of SHIELD' cryptic L.A. billboard
- 'Arrow' casts Matt Ward as villain Komodo
- Benedict Cumberbatch in WB's 'Jungle Book'
- Richard Branson to visit 'The Simpsons'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting for Belle's mom
- 'Arrow' retitles Felicity-centric episode
- Chris Pratt posts photo of van he lived in