So People.com has a gallery of this year’s top 10 style moments, and while I’d certainly agree with Martha’s poncho and Kelly Monaco’s wardrobe malfunction, I’m not sure how Paris Hilton’s stanky Carl’s Jr. ad made the cut? As for Jessica Simpson’s Daisy Dukes at No. 1? You’d better keep that news from President Mackenzie Allen, and her insanely red lips.
Are Jessica's Daisy Dukes the year's style highlight?
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk