So People.com has a gallery of this year’s top 10 style moments, and while I’d certainly agree with Martha’s poncho and Kelly Monaco’s wardrobe malfunction, I’m not sure how Paris Hilton’s stanky Carl’s Jr. ad made the cut? As for Jessica Simpson’s Daisy Dukes at No. 1? You’d better keep that news from President Mackenzie Allen, and her insanely red lips.
Are Jessica's Daisy Dukes the year's style highlight?
- Joe Cocker dies: Celeb tributes on Twitter
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- George R.R. Martin: I'll show 'The Interview'
- N.Y. theater sets live-read of 'The Interview'
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Amy Adams do?
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks