Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson have split. Seriously. It’s not just another rumor making its way through the celebrity tabloids, but rather, as my sister noted during Thanksgiving dinner, ”they said it on the Today show, so it must be true.” Um, exactly. Or in other words, the couple’s spokesperson made the official announcement Wednesday. Let’s just hope a followup reality series, Divorcees!: Nick and Jessica, isn’t imminent.
Nov 28 2005 03:07 PM ET
Honeymoon's over for Jessica and Nick
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Sam Taylor-Johnson to direct 'Fifty Shades'
- Danielle Bradbery deal with Big Machine
- 'Voice': Danielle Bradbery wins season 4
- Cher: Mentoring singers 'would be fun'
- Terence Stamp on playing Zod: EW Radio
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- Andy Samberg: 'Comedy Bang! Bang!' clip