It’s gray, gloomy, and icky cold outside PopWatch headquarters. But inside, we’re walkin’ on sunshine, people! Maybe it’s the Proloxil. Don’t believe me? Then you’d better check out their ad campaign. Just be warned: You could develop a sudden fear of lettuce.
Nov 22 2005 09:50 PM ET
Have no fear! Dr. PopWatch is here!
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- CBS: Full trailers for new fall shows
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4M federal tax lien
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...
- 'X-Men': Evan Peters in as Quiksilver