It’s gray, gloomy, and icky cold outside PopWatch headquarters. But inside, we’re walkin’ on sunshine, people! Maybe it’s the Proloxil. Don’t believe me? Then you’d better check out their ad campaign. Just be warned: You could develop a sudden fear of lettuce.
Have no fear! Dr. PopWatch is here!
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend
- AMAs 2014 ratings big, but down from '13
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC
- Oscar Isaac as 'X-Men: Apocalypse' villain
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- Sting to join Broadway cast of 'Last Ship'
- Chris Colfer: More Land of Stories books
- American Music Awards winners are...
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC