It’s gray, gloomy, and icky cold outside PopWatch headquarters. But inside, we’re walkin’ on sunshine, people! Maybe it’s the Proloxil. Don’t believe me? Then you’d better check out their ad campaign. Just be warned: You could develop a sudden fear of lettuce.
Have no fear! Dr. PopWatch is here!
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'