So, I might be popping up on Bravo thanks to my New York Fashion Week experiences. While covering former Project Runway contestant Austin Scarlett‘s fashion show last week, I suddenly found myself surrounded by a camera crew. It seems that Runway winner (and Friend of Scarlett) Jay McCarroll was being filmed for his own reality show, Project Jay, which is scheduled to show up on Bravo at some point. Needless to say, Tim did not look camera-friendly. First of all, I was hungover. Second, I hadn’t shaved in days. Third, there was no air conditioning, so I was sweatier than Whitney Houston holding the high notes. The best I could do was try and look the other way while the cameras circled us. I’m sure Anna Wintour has the same problem inside the Bryant Park tents, right?
Fashion Week: Not so ready for a 'Project Runway' closeup
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.